Ten Tips on how to have a fantastic day.
Do you set the intention each day to make it a good one.
No one can make your day a bad one unless you allow them. It is completely up to you to decide how you are going to take things that happen today. You are in charge of the steering of the ship. Here are some tips to help you make it a wonderful day.
“To create a wonderful day sometimes it takes just a slight change in the way you look at it. Be willing to let go of an old, negative way that you look at something, and look at it in a new, positive way”.
1. Start the day by being thankful for what you have and for what the day brings. Write up what you are grateful for. If you have a gratitude diary use that. Or, If you do not have a gratitude journal – it’s a great time to start one. This will help a lot with your positive thinking.
2. Stay well aware that you get to choose how your day turns out. You are able to make a choice on how you are going to perceive anything that happens. Make the choice right now that you are going to look for the positive in everything that comes about today.
3. Decide to be happy and cheerful, to laugh and play as much as you can today. See more of the funny side of life. Share your joy and laughter with other people.
4. Live your intentions. Be sure how you are showing up and your goals are in alignment and live them. Stay genuine to yourself and what you believe.
5. Do something special for yourself today. It does not have to be anything big or expensive. Just think of something that would make you happy and do it for yourself. No reason necessary.
6. Do something nice for somebody else today. Make it an unexpected treat like paying for someone’s coffee or lunch. Make someone smile and you will also feel great.
7. Do something completely silly. Break away from your normal routine. Do not take yourself so seriously. Make somebody laugh at you or with you.
8. Show your affectionate and love to somebody who might not expect it. Surprise them with a special word or note. Make their day happier.
9. Smile at everyone you see today – give them a big smile and a cheery hello. They will answer to you the same way and that will make you feel good too.
10. Celebrate how great you feel. Be joyful and take a moment to celebrate.
These are all easy and fun to do.
Have a fantastic day